This privacy statement applies to Talk Intelligence Limited (registered in England under number 09080438) whose address is Talk Intelligence Limited, Unit 2, 8 Winchester Hill Commercial Park, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 7UT. Talk Intelligence are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We gather and process data in accordance with the prevailing European and North American data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 and the Data Protection Act 2018.
It covers the following websites: www.talkintelligence.co.uk
This policy sets out the basis on which we will process personal data we collect about you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data.
2. Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you
- Information that you provide:
- by talking to one of our telemarketers
- requesting further information, services or content; and
- when attending trade shows or events.
- completing surveys that we use for research, offer and competition purposes.
This includes your title, gender, full name, address and other communication contact information, job title, company affiliation and attributes concerning your job.
- Details of your visits to our website. This includes, but is not limited to:
- details of the computer or other device that you are using;
- details of the web browser you are using;
- details of your language settings;
- traffic data;
- location data;
- weblogs; and
- other communication data.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including any information provided or required to resolve your enquiry or issue.
3. IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this for system administration purposes.
We may aggregate such information and provide it to our advertisers. This is statistical data concerning browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you as an individual.
4. Storage of personal data
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect information from:
- unauthorised access,
- or destruction.
Our security systems include authenticated access to internal databases. We also encrypt and anonymise data wherever it is appropriate to do so. We regularly take back-ups of our data. We regularly review overall Web security and audit procedures.
In conforming with data protection laws, we endeavour to implement appropriate procedures to protect your personal data and to prevent any unauthorised access or misuse of it. Our servers, on which your personal data is kept, are located in the United Kingdom.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted via the internet to our site: any such transmission is at your own risk.
5. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with relevant information, products or services of a type that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out the requirements of any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We are committed to responsible email sending practices. We only send email to individuals whose data has been lawfully and fairly obtained. If at any time you do not wish to receive emails from us, please use the unsubscribe functionality contained in all of our communications. Alternatively, please contact us by email at [email protected]; by post to Data Protection Co-ordinator, Talk Intelligence Limited, Unit 2, 8 Winchester Hill Commercial Park, Romsey, SO51 7UT; or by telephone on +44 (0) 1794 830275.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services but only where you have requested us or indicated to us to do so: for example where we have sent you an offer that you have responded to.
6. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties to whom you have expressed an interest in their products or services where we have signed confirmation with the data processor confirming your data is protected.
We use HubSpot Inc and Box Inc. to assist us in managing your data. While these companies are located in the United States, they have joined the Privacy Shield system allowing the processing of data by that company in accordance with the GDPR.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to:
- comply with any legal obligation;
- protect the rights, property, or safety of Talk Intelligence our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
7. Your rights
The data protection legislation gives you a number of rights. These rights include:
- Right to make a “Subject Access Request”, which is a request for a copy of the data which we hold about you.
- Right of correction (or where appropriate erasure) of data which we hold about you where this is inaccurate.
- Right to data erasure.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your future consent to our processing your personal data.
- Right to contact and make enquiries of our Data Protection Co-ordinator via:
- Email: to [email protected]
- Post: Data Protection Co-ordinator, Talk Intelligence Limited, Unit 2, 8 Winchester Hill Commercial Park, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 7UT;
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1794 830275
- Right to complain to the Office of the Information Commissioner.
Please be aware that if you exercise one of these rights, that in order to protect your privacy, we may require you to undergo some verification tests to ensure that we are dealing with you.
- Contract – to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you. If you are not able to provide this data, it is possible that we will be unable properly to perform our side of any contract with you.
- Legitimate Interest – In order to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you and others, we need to collect and process personal data about you. We also have a separate legitimate interest to engage in telemarketing with you where you have ascribed to our service. As indicate in section 9 you may unsubscribe for this service at any time.
- Consent – We may also rely on your consent to use your personal data.
9. Data Retention
We normally hold and process your data for a maximum of twenty four (24) months from the date when you last interacted with our services. In this context “interact” means following a link which we send you, or authenticating yourself on one of our websites. We will delete your data earlier where you request us to do so as provided for below.
In any event we will stop the processing of your data where you ask us to do so by contacting us by email at [email protected]; by post to Data Protection Co-ordinator, Talk Intelligence Limited, Unit 2, 8 Winchester Hill Commercial Park, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 7UT; or by telephone on +44 (0) 1794 830275.